– Graduated in Medicine and Surgery on 07/14/77 at the University of Padua with the maximum of the score 110/110.
– Specialized in Anesthesiology and Resuscitation at the University of Verona on 07/25/80 with a mark of 70/70 with honors,
– Specialized in Functional Rehabilitation at the University of Pavia on 10/17/83 with a mark of 45/50,
– Specialized in Sports Medicine at the University of Verona on 07/25/89 with a score of 70/70,
– Consultant in charge of the Institute of Anesthesiology and Resuscitation of the University of Verona from 3 July 1979 to 31 December 1981,
-Responsible of the Anesthesia service of the Pederzoli Hospital in Peschiera del Garda from 1st January 1982 to 31st December 1990,
-Head of the Functional Rehabilitation Service of the Pederzoli Hospital from January 1, 1989 to December 31, 2003,
-Head of the Service and Functional Rehabilitation Department of the Chierego and Perbellini Nursing Home from 1st September 2003 to 30th August 2007,
-Head of the service and of the Orthopedic Rehabilitation Department of the Zevio Hospital from 1st September 2007 to July 2012.
– Consultant in the Rehabilitation Department of the S. Bonifacio Hospital (VR) from August 2012 untill February 2019
– Graduated in Orthopedic Medicine from the British Institute of Muscoloskeletal Medecine in October 1989,
– Author of various publications in the field of rehabilitation and of the book Lesions in the athlete (Ghedini 1990),
– Author of the book “Infiltrazioni articolari ed extraarticolari” (Ediermes Milano2016)
International teacher in the Orthopedic medicine courses that Etgom (www.etgom.be) has been holding in Italy and all over the world for 15 years for various cultural associations
– Former scientific director and currently teacher at the Italian Institute of Manual Therapy with courses in Milan (www.gstm.it)
-President of the Italian Society of Prolotherapy.
The current field of interest of Dr. Ridulfo is mainly the use of manipulations and infiltrative therapy in back pain, sports medicine and rehabilitation of sports injuries. Together with other colleagues, he is developing an innovative system to solve tendon, muscle and ligament problems (www.proloterapia.net).